Wall clock Wabi Sabi Denim round 30 cm | Denim - Gold | Design: Osaka
- Sustainable wall clock made of denim and cork
- simple and minimalist
- Made in Germany, in Berlin
- Watch face from Wabi Sabi Denim
- High quality Japanese denim made from production leftovers
- Hand embroidered using Japanese Sashiko technique
- quiet Quartz movement of the Dugena brand
- Stable back made of cork granulate
- Design: WabiSabi Osaka
- diameter: 30 cm, depth 3 cm
- Weight approx. 500 grams
- Gold colored aluminum hands anodized, polished
- Hour hand length 46 mm, minute hand length 58 mm
- AA battery not included
We use natural Merino wool felt. Wool felt is strong, durable, and cleans itself. The Wool for our felt comes mainly from Merino wool sheep from New Zealand. Mulesing is illegal in New Zealand. That felt textile himself will produced in Germany. The felting itself hardly deviates from the traditional manufacturing process to this day.
That organic cotton fabric becomes made in Poland. Of the complete manufacturing process from the cotton plant to the finished fabric under the GOT standard instead of. That means socially and environmentally friendly. The patterns come from the pen of our SmukBird® designer.
That too Yarn is made from organic cotton and comes from the Netherlands.
Support our vision of stylish sustainability
We, that is Manuela Kluge and Bogdan Ses
want you to be able to protect and enjoy what is important to you. For this we use our inventiveness and our attention to detail. We act sustainably and combine a good conscience with beautiful and stylish designs.
Support our vision of stylish and fair sustainability.